Web Security and Filtering
Unlock the Power of the Web
For today’s connected business, constant interaction with online resources and applications is a simple necessity—despite the risks of lost productivity, wasted bandwidth, and data loss. The Barracuda Web Security Gateway lets organisations enjoy the benefits of web connectivity without the risks.
The Barracuda Advantage
- Integrated and comprehensive solution
- Regulate Web application activity, including Google Apps
- Monitor and archive social-network messages (Barracuda Message Archiver required for archival of alert messages)
- Cloud based URL lookup utilising Barracuda’s Web Categorisation Service featuring dynamic page scanning and classification.
- No per-user or per-feature fees
- Predefined content-filtering categories
- Granular, user-aware policies
- Detailed, real-time visibility
- Integrated spyware and virus protection
- Unlimited remote filtering agents (models 410 and above)
- Available Advanced Threat Protection
Constantly Evolving Capabilities
The Barracuda Web Security Gateway is continually updated with the latest malware signatures, suspicious URL listings, and online application functionality. And as new requirements emerge—such as the need to monitor and regulate social-networking activities—upgrading with new capabilities is automatic, and always transparent.
Knowledge = Power
The Barracuda Web Security Gateway’s intuitive management interface delivers detailed, real-time visibility into network activity and web interactions. This lets administrators identify users and applications that waste bandwidth and harm productivity, and enforce granular policies to regulate access without impacting legitimate business uses.
Security Beyond Boundaries
Enforcing access policies on remote and mobile devices that are used off-network is critical for preventing malware intrusions into the network, and for preventing data loss. The Barracuda Web Security Gateway includes unlimited licenses for agents and tools that ensure users and devices are protected whether they are on the network or at a public Wi-Fi hotspot